In a Beautiful Place out in the Country

Saturday, December 26, 2009 at 11:25 PM

The first time I visited this ward - NYE 2008 - I was so deeply saddened to know that high security or isolation wards for children even existed that I felt wrong even considering photographs... The fake jolity of countryside murals taunting pre-teen children with a happiness & freedom they might never know or have known made it all the worse.

This time I felt compelled to seek out and correct my actions before this entire monument to state sanctioned inhumanity to man is conveniently lost forever under the gloss & veneer of luxury apartment conversions for the mercenary, materialistic & superficial nouveux riche.

The title is a thinly veiled reference to lunacy that BoC fans might understand

Bookmark and Share

0 comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog